The most common types of Microfiber fabrics are made from polyesters, polyamides (e.g., nylon, Kevlar, Nomex, trogamide), or a conjugation of polyester, polyamide, and polypropylene. Microfiber is used to make mats, knits, and weaves for apparel, upholstery, industrial filters, and cleaning products.
(1) Advantages of microfiber fabric:
1. The ultra-fine fiber has the characteristic of only one-twentieth the diameter of silk. The wiping effect is good! No lint! No ball! Do not damage the clean surface!
2. High-end quality. It is woven with imported 100% microfiber, antibacterial fabric (over 90% superb antibacterial rate), does not contain any chemical substances, fine workmanship, warp knitting structure, soft and delicate fluff, excellent hand feeling, no silking, no loop Without losing cilia.
3. Efficient water and sweat absorption.
(2) Disadvantages of microfiber fabrics:
1. The production process of ultra-fine fibers is complicated, so the cost is higher, and the normal ultra-fine fibers are several times that of pure cotton;
2. Microfiber fabric wholesale cannot be sterilized at high temperatures, and their temperature cannot exceed 65 degrees. Of course, irons cannot be used to iron microfibers;
3. Because of its strong adsorption, microfiber fabric roll can not be washed with other items, otherwise, it will be stained with a lot of hair and dirt.
Product features of Microfiber Fabric：
Microfibers are liquids that absorb 7 to 8 times their weight or surfaces of microfibre cotton fabrics equal to 7 to 9 times their weight.
Microfibers are positively charged, which means they attract negatively charged dirt and grease. The properties of microfiber allow you to clean any surface without chemicals. Therefore, an ultra-fine fiber cleaning cloth is widely used in the cleaning industry, such as household kitchen oil pollution cleaning, Hotel cleaning, hospital cleaning, industrial cleaning, etc., with strong decontamination.
Another advantage of microfiber is quick-drying, unlike cotton fibers. microfiber dry faster, so bacteria are difficult to grow here, bacteriostasis, long-term use odorless.
Microfiber is durable, reusable, and washable thousands of times until they lose their effectiveness.
Effective capture of microorganisms: Some studies have shown that microfibers capture bacteria better than cotton. The University of California, Davis Medical Center compared the number of bacteria captured by cotton fabrics and ultra-fine fiber mops, which reduced the number of bacteria on the floor by 30%, while the number of ultra-fine fiber bacteria could be reduced by up to 99%.
Therefore, these powerful advantages of superfine fibers, to shine in all fields, in the cleaning industry, superfine fibers have laid more outstanding cleanliness.
Product Image Microfiber Fabric：
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.