Microfiber has a capillary structure and a large surface contact area. Therefore, the coverage of the microfiber fabric is extremely high. The surface of the microfiber is in contact with dust or oil more often, and the oil and dust are separated from the microfiber. There are more opportunities for crevices to penetrate, so the microfiber has a strong decontamination and cleaning function. The microfiber towel can penetrate deep into the skin pores and effectively remove the dirt, oil, dead skin and cosmetic residues on the body surface to achieve beauty. Body, cleansing effect.
Because of the small diameter of the microfiber, its bending strength is very small, and the fiber feel is particularly soft. The gap between the microfibers is between the diameter of the water droplet and the diameter of the water vapor droplet, so the microfiber fabric has the effect of waterproof and breathable. , And it can overcome the shortcomings of natural fiber easy to wrinkle, man-made fiber is not breathable, etc., the durability is more than five times that of ordinary fabrics, and the superfine fiber is processed into bath towels, bath skirts, bathrobes, and the human body is softer and more comfortable to the skin.
How to identify the quality of the towels? 6 steps:
1. The pictures are clear, the printing is accurate, full, and novel, giving a sense of the times.
2. High water absorption: towels have a strong demand for hydrophilicity. The towels are wiped, the moisture is wiped off, and the dust is exhausted. This requires high-quality cotton yarn, leading scouring and printing technology, and perfect testing and inspection Technique.
3. Novel styles and precise manufacturing; towels can have a variety of different styles, including spiral, cut pile, plain color, printing, and can also add satin files, satin edges, embroidery, appliques, beards, inlays, etc. A variety of technical techniques. Such towels are usually made of exquisite materials and high-quality, coupled with precise seam, horizontal and vertical, adequate trademark sewing, etc., the towel looks very elegant, can not pick out the shortcomings, let people put it down.
4. Loose texture and soft hand feeling: This kind of towel gives people a comfortable feeling to enjoy. It is elastic in the hand and sticks to the face like a spring breeze. The towel should not be dry and hard to avoid hurting your skin.
5. Bright colors: Whether it is a printed or plain towel, it must be very bright if it is made of exquisite materials and the technology is in place. It will have a sense of freshness at a glance. Don't buy old-colored towels, because this kind of towels are usually simple in technology. The materials used are poor, which hinders well-being.
6. Reasonable price: The price reflects the value, as well as the cost and the necessary labor time of the society. The price between factories can be high or low, but it should not be outrageous. If the price is much lower than the value, you have to be careful, there must be falsehoods. It is not shoddy, that is, there is still something to ask for.
Properties of microfiber towel
1. Because of the ultra-fine fiber size, the stiffness of the silk is greatly reduced, and the surface area of the fiber is large, and the voids in the fabric are increased, which also enhances the water absorption and quick-drying;
2. Its special cross-section can more effectively capture dust particles, and the effect of decontamination and degreasing is very obvious; at the same time, it adopts fine weaving method, high-strength synthetic filament, no threading, no looping, and the fiber is not easy to remove from the towel. The surface comes off.
3. Due to the extremely fine size, the stiffness of the silk is greatly reduced, and the fabric feels very soft. The fiber yarn can also increase the layered structure of the silk, increase the specific surface area and capillary effect, and make the reflected light inside the fiber distribute more finely on the surface. Fine fibers can absorb dust, particles, and liquids up to 7 times their own weight. Each filament is only 1/200th of hair. This is the reason why microfiber has super cleaning ability.
4. The space between the filaments can absorb dust, oil stains, and dirt until it is washed away with water, soap, or detergent.
5. These voids can also absorb a lot of water, so superfine fibers have strong water absorption. And because it is only stored in the gap, it can be quickly dried, so it can effectively prevent the growth of bacteria.
The difference between superfine fiber and cotton fiber
1. The strength of ordinary cotton cloth cotton fiber is relatively low. After rubbing the surface of the object, it will leave many broken fibers. Microfiber cloth is a long fiber with high fiber strength and toughness. Basically, no fiber flakes will be left on the surface of the object during use, and its own micro-electrostatic effect can also absorb various lint.
2. When wiping an object, ordinary cotton fabric directly sucks the dust, grease, dirt, etc. on the surface of the object to be wiped into the fiber, and it is difficult to remove the residue in the fiber after use. After a long time, it will become hard and lose its elasticity. Use, and the superfine fiber fabric can effectively solve the above-mentioned shortcomings. Because its diameter is only 0.4μm, the fiber fineness is only 1/20 of silk, and its special wedge-shaped cross section can more effectively capture even a few micrometers of dust particles, and absorb dirt between the fibers (instead of fibers). Internal), coupled with high fiber and high density, it is very easy to clean after sticking. Unless it is stained with stubborn oil stains, it does not need any chemical detergent to wash. Use ordinary laundry soap and gently scrub in warm water. It is cleaned. To
3. Microfiber cloth, by virtue of advanced weaving technology and finishing technology, the fiber of the finished fabric has a standard orange petal-shaped cross section and more layered structure. Therefore, its water absorption and moisture permeability (including water absorption and water absorption speed) ) And water retention capacity is particularly outstanding. Under normal conditions, the water absorption capacity is 10 times that of cotton products of the same weight, and the water retention capacity is 5 times of its own weight. It has better water absorption when wet than dry. Compared with cotton fabrics, because of its special fiber characteristics, there is no protein hydrolysis, so it is difficult for bacteria to survive, even if it is kept in a humid state for a long time, it will not become moldy, sticky or smelly. The service life is about five times that of cotton fabrics.
In summary, the biggest difference between microfiber cloth and ordinary cotton fiber is that the microfiber is soft; it is strong decontamination, stains remain in the fiber, will not stay on the clean surface, and the cleaning is cleaner, while the cotton fiber is clean When stains remain on the clean surface; it is highly absorbent, 7-10 times that of ordinary cotton fiber.
What is the real function of glasses cloth?
In fact, the function of the spectacle cloth now is to wrap the spectacles to prevent friction between the spectacle lenses and the spectacle case. Why is the glasses cloth not used to wipe the eyes?
Because the traditional way of cleaning glasses is shortening the life of glasses and increasing the risk of deepening myopia!
In fact, in daily life, glasses cloth is rarely used to wipe glasses. Generally, it is wiped with the corner of clothes or paper towels, which will cause irreversible wear and tear on the lenses. There is also a high-density coating layer on the surface of the current lens, which can block ultraviolet rays and blue light from harming the eyes. When the glasses are dirty, wiping the corners of clothes, paper towels or glasses cloth is equivalent to rubbing the lens back and forth with particles on the lens, damaging the coating layer of the lens.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.