1. The quality of the non-dust cloth depends on the thickness and weight of the cloth. The heavier the weight, the thicker the non-dust cloth. Different products choose non-dust cloths with different weights to wipe.
2. Pull both sides of the clean cloth with your hands, then look at the light source diagonally with a magnifying glass to see if there are any broken fibers. The broken fibers will appear on the surface of the clean cloth in the form of wool. The broken fibers The less the cleaner, the better.
3. Wipe the fingerprints or sweat marks on your touch screen phone with a non-dust cloth to see if they can be removed at once.
4. Dip alcohol and wipe your phone screen or glasses to see if there are stains and debris left.
5. Under the light in the clean room, shake the clean cloth to see if there is a lot of debris falling.
How to use the non-dust cloth?
1. The non-dust cloth can be wiped with solvent or directly
2. When using high-end non-dust cloth, the inner packaging bag must be opened in a clean environment, and the packaging bag must be cleaned before unpacking (especially the opening)
3. Wear non-dust gloves and masks when using and unpacking
4. When using the non-dust cloth, keep it flat and don't rub it. When moving and wiping, try to make the cloth's fibers and the wiping surface completely contact. Make sure to wipe in the same direction and do not wipe back and forth repeatedly.
5. When wiping, wrap the four sides of the non-dust cloth inside, do not touch the surface of the wipe with the edge of the non-dust cloth, and do not cut a large piece of non-dust cloth by yourself to avoid serious fringing
Clean object of non-dust cloth
1. Semiconductor production line chips, semiconductor assembly production lines, microprocessors, etc.;
2. Disk drives, LCD display products, composite materials;
3. Circuit board production line, precision instruments, optical products;
4. Aviation industry, PCB products;
5. Medical equipment, laboratories, dust-free workshops and production lines.
Cleaning method of non-dust cloth
1. Wash with washing machine and detergent or hand wash with warm water and detergent.
2. Rinse thoroughly with clean water after washing.
3. The use of bleach will shorten the life of microfiber cleaning towels.
4. Do not use softeners. The softener will leave a film on the surface of the microfiber. Will seriously affect the wiping effect.
5. When washing or drying with other clothes in a washing machine, pay attention, because the microfiber fabric will absorb the surface of the soft clothes and affect the use effect. Dry in the air or at medium and low temperature. Do not iron and expose to the sun.
Features of non-dust cloth
1. As a universal wipe for daily cleaning of various wet liquids
2. High humidity in both dry and wet state
3. Anti-acid and anti-major chemical reagents
4. Low dust and anti-static can effectively control the amount of static electricity
5. Can be used multiple times
6. Economical and clean, it is the most widely used wipe paper in the electronics industry.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.