What are the differences between microfiber fabrics and modal fabrics?
1. Due to the extremely fine size of the ultra-fine fiber, the stiffness of the silk is greatly reduced, and the fabric feels extremely soft. The thin fiber can also increase the layered structure of the silk, increase the specific surface area and capillary effect, and distribute the reflected light inside the fiber on the surface. It is more delicate, giving it a silk-like elegant luster and good moisture absorption and dissipation. The clothing made of microfiber is comfortable, beautiful, warm, breathable, has good drape and fullness, and has obvious improvement in hydrophobicity and anti-fouling. The use of large specific surface area and soft characteristics can design different tissue structures. It absorbs more sunlight heat or dissipates body temperature faster, which plays a role of warming in winter and cooling in summer.
2. Modal products are mainly used for making underwear because of its good softness and excellent moisture absorption, but its fabric has poor crispness. In order to improve the shortcomings of poor crispness of pure Modal products, Modal can be blended with other fibers and achieve good results. The blended fabric woven with this kind of yarn makes the cotton fiber more flexible and improves the appearance of the fabric. Modal can also reflect its weaveability in the weaving process of woven fabrics, and can also be interwoven with yarns of other fibers to weave various fabrics. Modal products have broad development prospects in modern clothing.
What are the uses of microfiber fabrics and modal fabrics?
1. Microfiber has a wide range of uses: the fabric made of it will form a layer of peach skin and hairy appearance after sand washing, sanding and other high-level finishing, and it is extremely bulky, soft and smooth. The high-end fashions, jackets, T-shirts, underwear, culottes, etc. made of fabrics are cool and comfortable, sweat-absorbent, not close to the body, and full of youthful beauty; foreign countries use microfiber to make high-end artificial suede, which has an appearance, feel, and style that resembles real leather. There is a low price; because the super-insulated fiber is thin and soft, it can be used to make a clean cloth with excellent decontamination effect. It can wipe all kinds of glasses, film and television equipment, and precision instruments without any damage to the mirror surface; it can also be made of superfine fiber The ultra-high-density fabric with an extremely smooth surface can be used to make sportswear for skiing, skating, swimming, etc., which can reduce resistance and help athletes create good results. In addition, ultra-fine fibers can also be used in filtration, medical and health, labor protection and other fields.
2. Modal is now mostly used in the production of underwear, and modal knitted fabrics are mainly used to make underwear. However, Modal has the characteristics of silvery white luster, excellent dyeability and bright color after dyeing, which is enough to make it a talent for outerwear. Because of this, Modal has increasingly become a material for outerwear and decorative cloth.
Detailed introduction to the cleaning method of glasses cloth
Under a high-power microscope, the fibers of the glasses cloth are arranged tighter than those of ordinary cloth, and the material itself is softer than ordinary cloth. This is because almost all spectacle lenses at the moment are coated lenses, and each standard lens has seven layers with different functions on the front and back surfaces. Even if ordinary cloth is soft, dust particles in the air will be embedded in the fiber gaps of the cloth for a long time. Wiping glasses with such cloth is like using sandpaper. Special glasses cloth is much better in this respect, but also pay attention to regular cleaning.
Use detergent to soak first and then wash. After washing, it is recommended to use some softener to soften it and restore a comfortable feel. Of course, the glasses cloth can also be washed with detergent instead of water. It is best to dissolve the washing powder in warm water, then soak the eyeglass cloth in it for 15 minutes, and then wash it off.
How to distinguish the materials of microfiber cloth, non-woven fabric, and double-sided fleece
1. Features of microfiber cloth
It feels soft and light.
Stick the microfiber cloth on the ordinary cloth clothes. When the clothes are in the vertical state, the microfiber is still attached to the clothes. That means the fiber is fine enough and it is a microfiber cloth.
The real microfiber is rolled into a ball and unfolds slowly, while the fake microfiber is quickly loosened.
2. Features of non-woven fabric
Pay attention to whether the light transmittance of the cloth surface is consistent (this is an important and simple method to judge the uniformity of the cloth surface). Then spread it on a flat ground, and the product with good uniformity should have no undulations on the cloth surface.
Observe whether the cloth surface is shiny. Whether there are fibers floating on the surface, if there is no luster or a lot of floating silk, it is probably produced from recycled materials. Tear a piece of cloth, burn it completely with fire, observe the burning residue, good product, the residue is small and flat, produced from inferior materials, the residue has many tiny particles of dust.
3. The characteristics of double velvet
It feels soft, has a plump texture, good warmth, and is comfortable to wear next to the body. However, the disadvantage is that the napping destroys the structure of some fibers, so the strength will be greatly affected.
Features of microfiber fine grid pineapple cloth
The microfiber fine grid pineapple cloth has a unique style, obvious moisture absorption and breathability, and is easier to store than ordinary velvet. It is not deformed in storage, can be washed and machine washed, does not have the ball, does not shed, is caring and convenient.
1. Super absorbent, the water absorption is 7-10 times that of ordinary towels.
2. Super decontamination, the orange petal-shaped structure of superfine fiber, with many capillaries in the middle, can absorb a lot of stains. The stain stays in the fiber, not on the surface of the fiber, and it is cleaner.
3. No lint, smooth surface, no lint, when cleaning the smooth surface, you can avoid the trouble of lint when using ordinary towels.
4. Does not fade.
6. Excellent dust removal effect, with anti-static function.
7. Soft and will not damage the surface of the object.
8. Provide sufficient dry and wet strength.
9. Low ion release.
10. Not easy to cause chemical reactions.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.