What are the highlights of the microfiber scrubbing cloth?
The microfiber scrubbing cloth has a triangular fiber section, which can easily wipe off the oil stains during scrubbing. Because the monofilament fiber is extremely thin, the surface area increases, so it can absorb more water stains and oil stains. The use of high-tech special continuous weaving method does not shed lint; in case of stubborn or dry hard stains, use it together with a special cleaning agent for better results.
Five highlights of microfiber scrubbing cloth:
(1) Wipe the LCD screen without leaving scratches;
(2) Do not damage the coating on the surface of the LCD screen;
(3) Super absorbent, no lint left when scrubbing;
(4) Powerful sterilization effect;
(5) The main purpose of anti-static effect.
Analysis on the water absorption of superfine fibers
Water absorption refers to the ability of fibers to absorb liquid water.
The water absorption of the fiber can be achieved in three ways, namely through the capillary formed by the micropores of the fiber itself, the surface of the fiber and the gap between the fibers. For microfiber fabrics, the gap between the fibers is small, and it is easy to form capillaries between the fibers to absorb water. When the capillary radius is 1um, the suction height can reach 4.9m. According to this, superfine fibers made of synthetic fibers can be woven with other natural fibers with large water absorption to form bath towels, sportswear, underwear, etc., to obtain a comfortable feeling.
Six characteristics of microfiber towels
Microfiber towels have the following characteristics:
1. High water absorption: The ultrafine fiber uses orange petal technology to divide the filament into eight petals, which increases the surface area of the fiber and increases the pores in the fabric. The capillary wicking effect enhances the water absorption effect. Fast water absorption and fast drying become its distinguishing characteristics.
2. Strong decontamination power: the fineness of microfibers with a diameter of 0.4um is only 1/10 of silk, and its special cross section can more effectively capture dust particles as small as a few microns, and the effect of decontamination and degreasing is very obvious .
3. No hair removal: High-strength synthetic filaments are not easy to break, and at the same time, the fine knitting method is adopted, which does not spin, does not fall off, and the fibers are not easy to fall off the surface of the towel. It is used to make cleaning wipes and car wipes, which are especially suitable for wiping bright painted surfaces, electroplated surfaces, glass, instruments and LCD screens, etc. The glass is cleaned during the car filming process, which can achieve a very ideal filming effect.
4. Long life: Due to the high strength and toughness of superfine fiber, its service life is more than 4 times the service life of ordinary towels, and it will not change after washing for many times. At the same time, polymer fiber will not be like cotton fiber. Produce protein hydrolysis, even if it is not exposed to the sun after use, it will not mold or rot, and has a long life.
5. Easy to clean: When ordinary towels are used, especially natural fiber towels, the dust, grease, dirt, etc. on the surface of the object to be wiped are directly absorbed into the fiber, and it remains in the fiber after use. It is not easy to remove and takes a long time. Later, it will even harden and lose its elasticity, affecting its use. The microfiber towel absorbs the dirt between the fibers (rather than the inside of the fiber). In addition, the fiber has high fineness and high density, so it has strong adsorption capacity. After use, it only needs to be cleaned with water or a little detergent.
6. No fading: The dyeing process adopts TF-215 and other dyes for ultra-fine fiber materials, and its retardation, migration, high-temperature dispersion, and decolorization indicators have reached the strict standards for export to the international market, especially its The advantage of non-fading, it will not bring the trouble of discoloration and pollution when cleaning the surface of the article.
The difference in water absorption between cotton towels and microfiber towels
Cotton itself is very absorbent, and it will be stained with a layer of oily substances during the process of making towels. When first used, pure cotton towels do not absorb much water. After three or four times of use, the oily substances decrease and become more and more. Absorb water.
Microfiber towels are just the opposite. The initial water absorption effect is extraordinary. As time goes by, the fiber hardens and becomes brittle, and its water absorption performance begins to decrease. In one sentence: the more cotton towels are used, the more water they absorb, the more microfiber towels are used. The less water is absorbed. Of course, a high-quality microfiber towel can continue to absorb water for at least half a year.
The material of the microfiber towel is made of a blend of 80% polyester + 20% polyamide, and the durability of its water absorption depends entirely on the polyamide composition inside, but because polyamide is more expensive than polyester on the market now In order to save costs, many businesses cut nylon components, and even use 100% polyester towels to pretend to be. Such towels have the same initial water absorption effect, but their water absorption time can be less than one month. Therefore, you must choose the right towel that suits you.
What should I do if the microfiber towel fabric becomes hard?
1: In order to prevent the towel from becoming hard, in addition to frequent washing, add soapy water or lye to the water at regular intervals, and boil the towel for a few minutes;
When boiling, the towels should be completely immersed in water to avoid contact with air to oxidize and increase strength or even embrittlement.
2: Or use edible white vinegar to soften the towel. That is, when the washing machine or hand-washed clothes are cleaned, put in a half bowl of vinegar for about 200 grams of machine-washed (hand-washed, just put some more), rotate for one to two minutes before draining, the clothes will not leave a vinegar smell .
Pure cotton towels, because the cotton fiber itself is soft and fluffy, are less prone to hardening than other bamboo fibers or even chemical fiber towels. Especially high-quality cotton fibers, such as the Egyptian long-staple cotton towels of the safety home textile brand Dapu. Due to its soft and long fiber structure, the woven towels have larger loops, denser and more compliant, relatively harder ones. The odds will be greatly reduced.
Moreover, the production process of towels also has a great influence on the quality of towels. For example, the use of reactive printing and dyeing can make the dye and fiber molecules more tightly combined. Compared with ordinary chemical printing and dyeing, it can improve the dustproof performance of the fabric and ensure the compactness of the towel. Degree and cleanliness.
For the hardened towel, we can only use some auxiliary methods to make it soft again. In addition to frequent cleaning, add soapy water or lye to the water at regular intervals, and boil the towel for a few minutes; or use white vinegar to soften the towel. After the towel is cleaned, add an appropriate amount of white vinegar, soak for a few minutes, and then wash and dry. Drying can also solve the problem of hard towels.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.